Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ryder: 6 Years

Wow! 6 years old. I can't even remember my life without him, yet it is so hard to believe that he is already 6!  I don't know what I ever did in my life to have been blessed with such an amazing kid.  He is so passionate about anything he gets involved in - bear hunting - then deer hunting - then coyote hunting - and now fishing. 

Daily phone calls to Aunt Joy, fishing Fridays at Grandpa Payea's, hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Collier at Alli and Brooke's basketball games, wearing a bear hat to my basketball practices, helping grandpa trap animals, and loving on his new baby brother - it has been a pretty busy year for him. 

And for as much as I have watched him change over the last year, I still see that same little face that I met for the first time in 2005. 












No comments:

Post a Comment