Saturday, July 23, 2011

Disney Trip: All About Snow White

Whenever I think of Disney, there is one thing I think of: Snow White!  We can't talk about Disney without Snow White being mentioned.  I have already lost my 2 year old's heart to a dark-haired beauty :)

When we first stepped off the plane, Vance's first question was when we were going to go see Snow White.  After all, he had specifically picked out s Snow White Jibblet for his Crocs - there is no higher honor a 2 year old can give.  Unfortunately, we didn't see her the first day and his little heart was so broken that he actually cried.  My entire goal for Day 2: Do whatever was necessary for Vance to meet Snow White.

I downloaded apps on my phone to tell us exactly when and where to find her, so it was off to Epcot to find her.  As we were getting ready to leave, with all the enthusiasm he had, Vance excitedly stated that "Snow White is going to LOOOOOOOVE me!".  And how could she not?

When he finally got to meet her, he couldn't stop hugging her.  He showed her his crocs, hugged her some more, and then got embarrassed when she asked to give him a kiss.  So, as our trip neared its conclusion, it came time to pick out a souvenir.  We walked into the first store and lo and behold, there was a Snow White doll.  Yes, a bit unconventional for my boy to pick out a doll, but that is all he wanted and I couldn't have cared less.  After all, any little boy that goes to Disney to just see Snow White shouldn't be expected not to bring back a souvenir of her!










No comments:

Post a Comment