Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gavin: 1 Year

So, I know this post should pretty much just be about Gavin.  After all, it is his 1st birthday - but I cannot help myself.  All I see when I take pictures of this family is how much his big sister adores him.  And I mean adores him! I love that I am able to see the love this brother and sister have for each other, even when my camera isn't pointed on them.  The small kiss on the top of his head she gave him to calm him (and it worked) - his small outstretched arms reaching for her - the way his eyes light up when she is near.... I could go on and on, but I couldn't even come close to explaining what is so evident to anybody that spends a minute with these two!  Simply adorable and a bond that will only strengthen with time.

Happy 1st birthday, Gavin.  You are surrounded by people that adore you, and that can only be because you are one special little man!












No comments:

Post a Comment