Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Pictures

I have to admit, as much as I love having pictures of my kids, they are also the hardest ones to get pictures of all - after all, there are 4 little boys to wrangle.  4 little boys that don't always enjoy having their pictures taken! I love all the pictures of them not paying attention, fighting with each other, or just plain messing around because that IS how they are!  I don't want pictures of them that don't remind me of how they are - I actually like all their little complexities.  And now I have a picture to always remind me of the way Vance sticks his bottom lip out and points when he is mad.  Oh the things you learn to appreciate as a mom!
















Ahh.......the memories - not always a wall portrait, but treasured just the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment