Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boy, Oh Boy :)

Aside from my dad, I grew up in a house with girls.  We didn't hunt or really even care about wild animals.  Then I was blessed with 4 beautiful little boys that changed every single thing I ever knew about life!  I soon found out that all boys seem to be born with a love for tractors (specifically John Deere ones - although they love Uncle Dana's as well!), hunting, and all things in between. 

Considering that I have never had an interest in tractors, hunting, or anything along those lines, imagine my surprise when I found myself decorating a room in John Deere, reading about hunting, and subscribing to a Bear Hunting magazine because of Ryder's obsession.  I've even considered learning how to hunt myself and planning future family vacations around hunting trips.  No one could have been more surprised than myself - its funny how you love things that your kids love. 

My boys all seem to love hunting and wild animals, imagine how excited they were to learn that they could go see a wolverine!  When dad was on Spring Break, he decided they would go to the Bay City State Park.  With all the enthusiasm and excitement, Vance put on his bear hat and out they headed for the day.  Pictures are courtesy of Ryder :)






No comments:

Post a Comment