Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jameson: 2 Years Old

There are so many reasons I love taking pictures, but I think the one that always tops my list is the fact that these families become part of my family.  I used to babysit Ashleigh when she was a little girl, so I have actually had the opportunity to watch her grow from a little girl to a teenager, to a loving wife, and now into an amazing mother!  So, to say I feel fortunate to take pictures of her family and her child (soon to be children) is quite an understatement. 

I first met Jameson when he was 6 months old - and feel very connected to this little man.  I am sure anybody who has met Jameson can agree - he grabs right on to your heart and won't let go....and I am ok with that!  I can hardly believe how much he has grown and I consider myself pretty darn lucky to watch him grow up behind the camera lens.  Every time I see him, I remember the first time I met him.  Those big brown eyes have a way of pulling you in.  If you haven't met him, you need to!  And 5, 10, even 30 years from now,  I'll still be just as enthusiastic about watching him grow up! 














No comments:

Post a Comment