Friday, September 30, 2011

Brooke: Senior!

How do you describe Brooke? She certainly is one of a kind, but if you know her, there is no doubt that you love her.  She is herself in any crowd - a trait not often found in high school girls.  She is athletic, gorgeous, talented, smart, loving, goofy, and a million other things that adjectives just don't do her justice. 

She has been my "manager" for basketball and softball for as long as I can remember because you just like to have kids like her around you.  Not only do I like spending time with Brooke, but my kids adore her - which tells me all I need to know about a person. 

This girl is no stranger to hard work.  She is dedicated to everything she does (again, a trait not often found in high school kids).  I am so proud of her successes. I have watched her grow up and am so proud of the person she has become.  And while I know she is going to leave high school to move on to bigger and better things (I don't know that the world is ready for this girl), I'm not gonna lie....I'm also going to be a little bit sad that my Brookie is grown up.

Love you Brooke!









No comments:

Post a Comment