Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Trip to Grandma's

It seems that every time I take pictures of someone else's kids, I realize its been awhile since I have taken pictures of my own kids.  I know there is no shortage of pictures of my kids, but yet, it still doesn't seem like enough.  I wish that I could just follow them around all day and just snap pictures of them doing what they do. Well, today I did just that.  

What started out as just a morning outside taking pictures of Ryder (the other boys were already at Grandma's), turned into a nice little venture through the woods to grandma's. Ryder and I even got Brecken to join us on our walk back home through the woods.  Vance is not the biggest fan of the snow, so he opted to not join us outside! It was a fantastic day!






Anyone who knows Ryder knows that he ALWAYS has issues with his pants staying up.  Apparently, snowpants are no exception!




We made it to grandma's! We got to surprise the boys, warm up with some coffee and entice Brecken into joining us!





That smile just makes me melt...



No comments:

Post a Comment